Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Teams Work - Sarah Spowart

Hey Guys!


My name is Sarah Spowart and I have recently joined the skignz team as a Film and Media Producer. How professional does that sound! 


My job role involves creating short training, promo and online sharable videos that can be sent to potential clients showing them how their company can benefit from using skignz.


I finished University last year qualifying with a First Class Honours Degree in Broadcast Media Production which is my biggest achievement yet. I enjoyed my course a lot and love that I can finally put the skills that I learnt into good use here at skignz



When I was offered the job I had a huge mix of emotions going through my body all at once. Some of these included:


I haven’t been here long but it’s already becoming a busy month for me, learning how to use different software and of course not forgetting being the ‘star’ of a recent photo-shoot. Busy times!

In my spare time I like to bake and experiment with new recipes, whether they’re from a book or simply made up. I love baking cakes and sweet things - check out some pies I knocked up: D-LISH!       


I look forward to working for skignz and hope they enjoy working with me! Together we can cook up a storm!

Catch you later,


Sarah xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment