Thursday 3 July 2014

The Teams Work - Matt Hui

Hi,


My name is Matt Hui, I’m a 2nd year student currently doing a summer internship at skignz.


I have just finished my first year studying Interactive Media Design at Northumbria University.


The course involves studying a large variety of interactive design elements, from animation, graphical design, web design, app design and product design. I am throughly enjoying the  course, and had a great first year.


It was the web design aspect of my course that I found the most intriguing, and that it was interested me about skignz.

At the moment I am helping to design a number of new webpages for skignz, to help bring some new features to the website and its users.




So far my time at skignz has been very informative, and I have already learned a great deal about various new coding languages I was unfamiliar with beforehand. This has proved a very useful for me to know, as I can create my design concepts to exactly how I want them to look, now I have the knowledge to code out my designs.


By the end of the internship I hope to of learned a great more about how apps and websites are created and run, and will be able to apply these skills within my course.



The knowledge of javascript and jquery I have learned here has allowed me to create impressive animations within my webpages, this makes the page more interactive and so more user friendly.


These sort of skills will be extremely useful for creating intuitive interactions throughout my career.


Matt Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment