Monday 5 August 2013

Feel directionless or have difficulty reading maps?


Feel directionless or have difficulty reading maps?

Fortunately you’re not alone in this dread.
Trying to do two things at once can be a real task sometimes. Focusing on the road and trying to follow satellite navigation is not the easiest let alone trying to read a map whilst travelling; talk about the stress of getting lost!

Imagine how Joey off Friends felt in London when he tried to find his way around, he had to actually step into the map!
I have been in this situation myself. Travelling to places I don’t know makes me anxious to begin with and then there’s the challenge of trying to find my way around. I have been lost in areas I have no idea then the dread comes, where am I and how will I make it back.

When I arrive somewhere I like to feel comfortable knowing that I am familiar with surroundings and what I am going to expect on arrival. skignz can finally reassure me with this by allowing me to skignz places up with virtual signage before I go. I can spoof my phone to view the atmosphere before I even arrive and also place a sign any place of my choice so when I arrive, using my smart phone or tablet I can view this virtually through either.

The Mail Online states that ‘Eighty-three per cent of people own a road map, but only one third permanently carry it in their car’ and that now ‘Britain’s’ map-reading skills are fading as our reliance on digital navigation grows’.
This is showing that digital navigation is now taking over and skignz can help you find your way around a whole lot easier, cheaper and less hassle!

I’m sure you have got lost at some point and find it difficult to use a map?
Well start discovering skignz and see how this will improve your travels.

Let us know if you have been lost or if skignz has helped you!
www.skignz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment